Social Distancing Golf
The events of the last few months are something we never imagined. All of us have been asked to make unprecedented changes to our lives, as we do everything we can to protect our communities from the Coronavirus. In this ever-changing environment, we want to provide you with an update on how McCormick Ranch Golf Club is operating today.
First and foremost, the safety of our Patrons and Staff is our highest priority. We have implemented, and will be strictly enforcing, additional measures and precautions throughout our property. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time. With the right precautions, golf can be a safe activity, while enabling people to go outside and exercise in the fresh air. In an effort to provide an even safer environment for guests and employees, McCormick Ranch Golf Club has instituted Social Distancing Golf.
Steps we are taking
- Driving Range spots have been spaced out in accordance with social distancing guidelines
- Golf carts are sanitized after each use
- High-touch areas are sanitized regularly
- Cups have been flipped over and inserted on the golf courses as well as practice facilities
- We have removed rakes & sand bottles
- No more than four guests are permitted in the Pro Shop at a time
- Guests are welcome to skip the in-person interaction and call the Pro Shop at (480) 948-0260 to pay by credit card
- The Restaurant is now open, with the CDC's guidelines in place. Check out our Summer Breakfast Menu and our Summer Lunch Menu!
Steps you should take
- Do not come to the golf course if you feel sick or have a fever
- Stay 6 feet away from the nearest guest or employee
- Face coverings are required in the Clubhouse and Cart Staging Area
- Leave flagsticks in the hole while putting
- Avoid using on-course ball washers & water fountains
- Use your feet to smooth the sand as you leave the bunker
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Refrain from touching your face
- Abstain from a celebratory handshake, high five or fist pump at the end of your round